Welcome to the International Peugeot 309 Owners Club!

• Sponsors

• Sponsors

Pedals query

Seats, carpets, steering wheels, Electrical, Batteries, ICE, Alarms, Immobilisers

Pedals query

Postby bobdylan_55 » Sat May 06, 2017 12:02 pm

Hi all,

Wondering if anybody can shed some light on if the pedals are the same as a 205 setup? I.e. will the 205 ones fit a 309.

I currently have a pedal box but dont like the positioning and feel of it and i think the best way forwards is to use a standard setup. Obviously the 309 parts are not that common anymore hence i was going to try a 205 set of parts.

When i say pedals i mean accelerator and cable setup, and more importantly brake pedal the bulkhead mounting for it and the servo too. Clutch pedal aswell.

Cheers

Bob
bobdylan_55

Re: Pedals query

Postby miles1234 » Sun May 07, 2017 9:06 pm

I would have thought they are largely the same , the servos will vary from GTI to base model variants and there are differences in clutch cable attachment type depending on age but the fitting to the bulkhead should be the same .There must be a spare assembly for sale somewhere .
miles1234

Re: Pedals query

Postby bobdylan_55 » Mon May 08, 2017 9:26 am

Cheers Miles,

I am thinking for clearance issues of going for a smaller diameter servo like on the base models and then a 406 ABS master cylinder with 2 ports as I only have 1 line to front and 1 line to the back but not sure on things like pedal travel and force required etc.

If anybody has a set spare could they let me know :)

Will put a add up on the wanted section too.

Cheers
bobdylan_55

Return to Interior, Electrical, ICE & Security