Welcome to the International Peugeot 309 Owners Club!

• Sponsors

• Sponsors

Fitting OE Central Locking

Seats, carpets, steering wheels, Electrical, Batteries, ICE, Alarms, Immobilisers

Fitting OE Central Locking

Postby Willsy » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:03 pm

Though I'd enquire with regards to this and the difficulty (or not) of fitting the OE setup.

On the Phase 1 (I'm not sure if the same applies to Phase 2) I'm aware that he Central Locking and Electric Windows were a combined optional extra and as such seems simple to retro fit.

I've fitted the E/W's, the loom itself was as simple as it gets with plug & play having obtained the extra section of loom (and switches, motors and mechanisms) all of the loom from within the doors for C/L (with some plugs which go somewhere when it gets into the cabin) is also present so what else is needed to get that feature up and running?

Has anyone already done this using strictly OE setup? What other bits are needed? I'm assuming that on the Phase 1 at least it's a simple key operated central locking system rather than remote operated.
Willsy

Re: Fitting OE Central Locking

Postby bobster69 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:43 pm

Did you get anywhere with this? My original PH1 was triggered by turning the key in the lock. The black car we just bought has the e/w working but no c/l. I've not been in the doors yet but I can hear a motor in the boot when I open the boot with the key. I was told everything was there.

Rob
bobster69

Postby Willsy » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:42 am

Morning Rob,
I havnt got anywhere with this yet, I'm still stuck as to what's needed. I havn't come across anyone breaking a Ph1 with C/L yet either to remove it all.
I'd still like to fit it though, the electric windows were a doddle, simply plug & play once the individual bits were obtained, I expect the C/L will be the same
Willsy

Postby miles1234 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:01 am

Would be interested to see how easy it is to retrofit central locking to a phase 1 , I am not so worried about remote central locking or the electric windows .
miles1234

Return to Interior, Electrical, ICE & Security