Welcome to the International Peugeot 309 Owners Club!

• Sponsors

• Sponsors

OBP Racing Products

OBP Racing Products

Postby HimBigChief » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:22 pm

I have received the following from OBP Racing Products, so if anyone wants anything from there feel free to order or if anyone has any ideas on other products then you can either let me know or go through the site and let them know directly. I must admit I do quite like the look of their 205 short shifter...

Anyhoo, here's what they sent me.

I work for a company called Optimum Balance Products we design, develop and manufacture numerous products for race professionals.

Optimum Balance Products Ltd is fast becoming one of the leading European / Worldwide manufactures and suppliers of Brake, Clutch, Accelerator Pedal Box Solutions and Alloy components to the Performance Car and Race Car industries. All our own branded products are UK manufactured in our very well equipped factory.

Our company's mission is to offer our customers high quality Motorsport parts which are professionally manufactured, long lasting and of course at affordable prices.

We sell all types of motor parts from Pedal Boxes and Hydraulic Handbrakes to Alloy Fuel Swirl Pots etc.

Obp Website: http://www.obp.uk.net

Im getting in contact with you as I feel your members could benefit from our products, from your feedback there is a high chance that Obp will start to manufacture unique 309 products.

Obp are happy to offer your members a 10% discount off any obp manufactured products, or if a bulk buy was to be organised we can offer good discounts.

These are the type of products that we can offer your members:

Race Pedal Boxes

Hydraulic Handbrakes

Alloy Fuel Swirl Pots

Alloy Oil Catch Tanks

Alloy Navigator Foot Rests

Alloy Fuel Tanks

Alloy Header Tanks

Alloy Rally Ramps

Alloy Dry Sump Tanks

Cooling Louvers

Red Top & Odyssey Battery Brackets

Race & Rally Work Sill Stands
Image Image
Project Goodwood .................................................. 406 2.1TD Executive
HimBigChief

Re: OBP Racing Products

Postby obp.ltd » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:26 am

Thankyou!

Yeah, if anyone has any questions then feel free to either, post on here or email me at [email="sam@obp.uk.net"]sam@obp.uk.net[/email]

We need to see the feedback from this before we can start to manufacture unique 309/205 products like pedal boxes/hydraulic handbrakes, but yeah its a big possibility if the feedback is good. :-bd
obp.ltd

Return to Parts - For Sale