Welcome to the International Peugeot 309 Owners Club!

• Sponsors

• Sponsors

Hello From Spain

Introduce yourself, tell us about you and your motor

Hello From Spain

Postby berberexo » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:31 pm

Hello everyone from Spain.

I come to visit you from across Europe because I am holder of a 309, but not if there would have in England. At issue is a GTX 309 with a French engine 115 hp , all original , unaltered of any kind. Wear with one year and I am very happy, gives sometimes a little problem when idling , but it is because it has canceled the advance by delco ... Come on, inventions of the previous owner.
The only changes I am going to do are brakes Citroen Saxo 16v pts anthracite wheels and Bilstein B6.
The only thing that brings me down the road of bitterness is to find some lights long with reflective yellow ... I have seen that you have many of them, will know where they could get one?
also say that I am a member of the Spanish http://www.club-205.com , if you want to visit , you are well come.

No more I have some photos below and I leave the original text in Spanish , in case anyone wants to learn Spanish or have made ​​a mistake speaking English .

Vengo a visitaros desde el otro lado de Europa porque yo también soy poseedor de un 309, aunque no se si lo habria alli en Inglaterra. En cuestion es un 309 Gtx con un motor frances de 115 cv, todo de origen, sin modificaciones de ningun tipo. Llevo con el 1 año y soy muy feliz, da algunas veces un poco de problema al ralenti, pero es debido a que tiene anulado el avance por delco... Vamos, inventos del dueño anterior.
Las unicas modificaciones que le voy hacer son frenos del Citroen Saxo 16v, unas llantas pts antracita y una blistein b6.
Lo unico que me lleva por el camino de la amargura es encontrar unos focos de larga con la parabola amarilla... He visto que vosotros teneis muchos de ellos, ¿Sabreís donde se podría conseguir alguno?
Deciros también que soy vocal del http://www.club-205.com Español, por si quereis pasaros, seriais bien venidos.
Sin mas os dejo unas fotos mas abajo y os dejo el texto original en Español, por si alguien quiere aprender Español o he cometido algún error hablando Ingles.
berberexo

Re: Hello From Spain

Postby miles1234 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:11 pm

Welcome to the forum , that's an interesting 309 you have , is that a 1.6 litre fuel injected engine .
miles1234

Return to Newbies