[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Welcome to the International Peugeot 309 Owners Club! • View topic - Finally got one!

Welcome to the International Peugeot 309 Owners Club!

• Sponsors

• Sponsors

Finally got one!

Introduce yourself, tell us about you and your motor

Finally got one!

Postby Frg530 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:02 am

Hello all,

I finally got myself a 309 GTI last week, one that everyone one here knows a fair bit about I presume. I picked it up on Saturday, had some fun in the sun and now it's tucked up in the garage where it'll stay until it come out for the local 'classic' car meets and the odd other car show that I might attend. It has a slight oil leak that I'm going to get diagnosed this weekend, hopefully it won't be something too major but I'll update what it is when I know.

My plan is to keep the car for a fair few years and enjoy it when the weather is good. I'd love to get new front and rear bumpers and the 3 pieces of trim per side to match but I feel finding them may be a little difficult? If I could get the trim I'd have the car re-sprayed and get it up to A1 concourse standard but she's not far off that now.

I've also got a Mk1 Clio RSi that I've been working on over the last few months. It's not the most desirable of the old Clios but it's a really clean little car with only 36k on the clock. That and the 309 look quite good sat together.

As said, I'll keep posting with stuff regarding the 309 and if I manage to get the trims etc. it'll hopefully turn out to be an absolute beauty.

Cheers

Dave

Frg530

Return to Newbies