[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Welcome to the International Peugeot 309 Owners Club! • View topic - Rugby Shirts

Welcome to the International Peugeot 309 Owners Club!

• Sponsors

• Sponsors

Rugby Shirts

Rugby Shirts

Postby 309-gti » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:02 pm

I'm thinking about ordering some rugby shirts with the club info would anyone be interested?
I think they are going to cost about £25 + postage.

They are going to be in navy with the club logo (Only one of the cars with 309 owners club underneath) then on the back between the shoulders.

PM or reply if interested as this is only going to be possible if I get more than 10 people interested.

Mark

*EDIT* Forgot to mention the logo etc is going to be embroidered not printed so it should last a lot longer. And look better in my opinion!
309-gti

Re: Rugby Shirts

Postby jord294 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:11 pm

definatly have 1, but may have 2?

once you have design for us all to view, i will give definate answer.

good idea :)
'88 205 gti 'LONG TERM PROJECT ON TWIN 45s'
[b]'96 106 XN 55mpg 'DAILY HACK'

RE-FURBISHED 205/306 and 309 GTI REAR BEAMS IN STOCK
jord294

Postby HimBigChief » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:54 pm

I'll be interested, money depending as I've got to MOT and tax and insure the Outback this coming month.
Image Image
HimBigChief

Postby kevy_lad » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:56 pm

Is their any chance of just getting polo shirts? have you got a pic of what they may look like? Might be interested. Also have you thought of making tax disc holder?

Thanks
Kev
The lion goes from strength to strength.
kevy_lad

Postby 309-gti » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:09 pm

I will probably get some polo shirts done at the same time. I need to have enough interest though as I can't afford to have them lying around due to the initial outlay!

If people throw some ideas around I'll look into the costs and see what I can do.
309-gti

Postby Pugman211 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:40 pm

i'm interested, just let me know price and what they look like and stuff. :mrgreen:
F reg 309 Mi16, in need of a rebuild!!!!
Pugman211

Postby kevy_lad » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:57 pm

Im definately interested in polo shirt. Something like this RS owners polo with the logo off centre on the chest.

Click on merchandise.
The lion goes from strength to strength.
kevy_lad

Return to Site Merchandise