[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Welcome to the International Peugeot 309 Owners Club! • View topic - Polo & Rugby Shirts

Welcome to the International Peugeot 309 Owners Club!

• Sponsors

• Sponsors

Polo & Rugby Shirts

Polo & Rugby Shirts

Postby 309-gti » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:43 am

Right then.

Have narrowed it down to the two type of shirts I'm going to put an order in for, they are as follows:

This is going to be £16 + Delivery.
Polo's are avalible in the following colours and sizes:

Black/Silver/White
Bright Royal/Black/White
Red/Black/White

Small
Medium
Large
XLarge
2XLarge

This is going to be £22 + Delivery

I need to have a minimum order or 24 of each, and I'm just trying to find out the different colours avaliable and if I need to order 24 of each colour

Rugby are avalible in the following colours and sizes:

Black/Black/White
Bright Royal/Black/White
Navy/Navy/White
Red/Black/White

Small
Medium
Large
XLarge
2XLarge
309-gti

Re: Polo & Rugby Shirts

Postby seb835 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:13 am

Looks good - do you have the size details like chest/neck size, length etc?

seb835

Postby 309-gti » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:30 am

To Fit..................S...........M...........L...........XL..........2XL
Collar (ins)...........14.5.......15..........15.5.......16..........16.5
Collar (cm)...........37..........38.........39/40......41..........42
Chest (ins)...........38..........40.........42..........44..........46/48
Chest (cm)...........97.........102........107........112.........117/122

Collar | Measure around the base of the neck whilst keeping one finger between the tape and the neck.
Chest | Measure around the fullest part of your chest keeping the tape under the upper arms and around the shoulder blades.
309-gti

Postby HimBigChief » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:04 pm

What are the actual differences between the shirts? They don't look that different to me!

I think I will have 2 XL polo shirts in black and blue please fella! Let me know when you need deposits, etc.
Image Image
HimBigChief

Postby 309-gti » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:32 pm

It's mainly down to the material weight, and a slightly different style:

Polo:
100% Cotton. 1x1 Flat knit collar. Contrast taped back neck. Contrast yoke & upper sleeve panels with contrast piping. Contrast Herringbone taped side vents. Spare button. Woven label. Weight 200g/m2

Rugby:
100% Cotton Jersey. Raglan short sleeve rugby shirt. 1 Button placket with white rubber buttons. 100% Cotton twill collar. Contrast centre sleeve panels with white piping. Contrast under arm & side panels with white piping. White herringbone taped side vents. Twin needle hem & cuffs. Woven back neck label. Weight 280g/m²
309-gti

Postby kevy_lad » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:19 pm

I like the first one in that colour. What is the logo going to look like?
The lion goes from strength to strength.
kevy_lad

Postby 309-gti » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:27 pm

It will look something like this:

309-gti

Postby 309-gti » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:11 pm

Cheers guys.

For those of you that have PM'ed me previously please confirm you are still interested and let me know type of shirt, size and colour.

Thanks,

Mark
309-gti

Postby HimBigChief » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:54 pm

Oh, btw, what size is the logo going to be?
Image Image
HimBigChief

Postby 309-gti » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:56 pm

I am having it made as we speak (well type!) I should be sent a photo of the embroidery in the next couple of days.
309-gti

Next

Return to Site Merchandise