[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Welcome to the International Peugeot 309 Owners Club! • View topic - Stickers

Welcome to the International Peugeot 309 Owners Club!

• Sponsors

• Sponsors

Stickers

Stickers

Postby 309-gti » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:37 pm

I now have stickers for the site.

I will get some photos on as soon as it has stopped raining and I can get them on my car :D

I have the following:

Side window sticker (21cmx2cm). Avaliable in white and silver. £1.50 each inc UK delivery

Front/rear window (50cmx5cm). Avaliable in white and silver. £3.00 each inc UK delivery

Large sunstrip style (100cmx6cm). Avaliable in white and silver. £5.50 each inc UK delivery

If you would like to purchase any of these stickers please PM. Payment by cheque or Postal order. To many charges with paypal......
309-gti

Postby D12 MMA » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:55 pm

I assume these are the type that are stuck inside the window? It annoys me when they're outside the car, kinda le chav style!!
D12 MMA

Postby 309-gti » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:01 pm

Much to your disappointment they are the "outside" the car type....Not sure why they are but it seems to be the norm
309-gti

Postby richie309gti19 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:46 am

i'll have 4 of the side windows in white pm me ur address and will get money sent off
8)

richie
i miss me pug and now drive a astra 17d
richie309gti19

Postby EURO309GTI » Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:20 am

yeah i,ll have 2 of side window ones in white please, pm me your address and will get payment to you asap, could we get ones made up that stick from inside as gota feeling people where i live will be peeling letters of as there on outside just cause there little pikeys with nothing better to do,
309 gti (project)
405 mi16x4 (donor)
ax 1.5d (temp runner round)
EURO309GTI

Postby 309-gti » Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:35 am

PM's sent.

I will have a look into it and see if I can get hold of any.
309-gti

Postby D12 MMA » Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:47 am

D12 MMA

Postby Puggy » Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:13 pm

Dimma.....i cant see how having the stickers outside is chavvy???? :? :?

all the stickers on my pug are on the outside apart from 2. and i dont care what anyone thinks.....she looks far from chavvy. :D :D :D

Just buy some :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark - Can you send me some please? 2 little ones in silver??
1992 P2 3dr Black 309 GTi............only mods are lowered 25mm all round bonnet pins and newly refurbed white speedlines and full stainless exhaust with twin manifold downpipe! :D :D
Puggy

Postby 309-gti » Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:56 pm

Some more photos with them on my car

All the above are the silver ones
309-gti

Postby Puggy » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:46 am

do you need anymore on there??? :lol: :lol:
1992 P2 3dr Black 309 GTi............only mods are lowered 25mm all round bonnet pins and newly refurbed white speedlines and full stainless exhaust with twin manifold downpipe! :D :D
Puggy

Next

Return to Site Merchandise